The Writing Life

Monday, May 30, 2005

We have a winner!

With the help of a talented author (who I roped into doing judging duties), we have a winner for the contest!

Kate!

Kate's entry is the first one you'll read under the contest heading. The judge thought is was a "great story" and was very sure of her pick, so Kate, you are the winner! I will be contacting you soon about your prize.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I appreciate it most sincerely! It sounds like you all have had some wonderful pets in your lives. You cats are lucky dogs!

Okay, that was really bad. I'm going to stop typing now.

4 Comments:

  • You're kidding. Me? Wow, who knew my perverted kitty would get me a prize some day.

    I love the other stories.

    By Blogger Kate R, at 4:57 AM  

  • You're kidding. Me? Wow, who knew my perverted kitty would get me a prize some day.

    I love the other stories.

    By Blogger Kate R, at 4:57 AM  

  • wow clearly winning has gotten to me. Sorry about the double post. I have no idea how that happened!

    By Blogger Kate R, at 4:58 AM  

  • Congrats on the win! And to top it off, you're the first person to comment on my new blog!

    I hated losing all my old comments. But I kept copies of them, so that I can revisit them in my old age.

    -- Guanna

    By Blogger Guanna, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home